The summer’s big makeup trend is all out sparkle; shimmering glitter and shiny stones. Apply around the eyes, cheekbones and even on the body for a full-fledged statement look. Dare to let the makeup stand out!
1. Use a pen and apply lash glue to the stones, one at a time.
2. Use a pair of tweezers and attach the stones where desired. Voila!
Unsure where you want the stones? Cheat with a white eye pencil and make dots on your skin before you start. Then you'll get a sneak peak of the final look!
1. Mix glitter with waterproof primer.
2. Apply the glitter mix where desired, on the body or face.
3. Finish with a setting spray for best hold. Sparkle and go!
If the glitter lands wrong, use common tape. It quickly and easily removes glitter without disturbing the rest of the makeup!