Returns & Refunds
NLY Scandinavia AB (556653-8822) conducts activities for Nelly.com and Nlyman.com. Below is our returns and refund policy.
If you made your order after the 9th April, please follow these instructions:
1. Fill in the return slip, specify return code 1-9 as well as quantity of the item/s you wish to return.
2. Enclose the return slip with the item/s you wish to return and in the same package that you received them in (this is not essential but recommended).
3. Attach the pre-printed freight label from UPS on your parcel. Call 08457-877-877 to schedule a UPS pick-up of your package* or leave your package at your closest UPS access point.
4. Nelly.com will charge you £5 for the return freight upon receiving your return (does not apply for complaints).
5. When we have received and registered your returned item/s in their original condition, we will process your refund.
* UPS collects parcels during the day and cannot guarantee an exact pick-up time. Please provide an address where you are available daytime.
This return policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Please ensure that you return your items in the same condition as you received them, ie in their original packaging with labels and tags, within 14 days after you received your package. For other questions regarding returns and complaints, please contact our customer service at nelly.com/nlyman.com.
If you made your order prior to the 9th April, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in with your Nelly account and go to "My Pages"
2. Select the order you wish to make a return on in your order history and follow the instructions on how to create a return.
3. Print the "return slip" (If you are unable to print the return slip we can send it to you.)
4. Include the return slip in you package together with the items you wish to return.
5. If possible, please return the items in the same bag that you received them in (this is not essential but recommended.)
6. Attach the following return address to your parcel:
SE-311 10 Falkenberg
You can then send the package through a postal service of your choice, as the customer you are responsible for the return costs. When we have received and registered your returned item/s in their original condition, we will then process your refund.
Our finance department will release the money back into your account within 24 hours of receiving your return. This money will usually be received within 2-3 banking days, but can take up to 6 banking days until it is available on your account.
If you have used a gift card/nelly discount, code then your gift card/nelly discount will be refunded to the value of the item. This can take up to 48 hours.
You have a 14-day right of return, counting from the day you received your package. Once the 14 days have passed, the return will be closed in "My Pages" and you can no longer return your items.
It usually takes 2 weeks from the time you sent your return to when you receive your refund. In exceptional cases it can take up to 30 days to receive your refund. This is the maximum time allowed by law.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you can cancel your order at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods. If you wish to cancel your order, please provide us with notice in writing to our customer service on the following link http://nelly.com/uk/customer-service/ or by letter to NLY Scandinavia AB, Box 690, 50315 Borås, Sweden or to Nellyuk@nelly.com.
If you are in possession of the goods, you must retain and take reasonable care of them. The goods must be sent back to us in their original condition (that means not being worn or used and with original packaging and brand labels attached) to our return address. Unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty or damaged, you will need to pay for your return at the Post Office.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible. Normally this takes about 10 days, but it can take up to 30 days after we have received your return.
We try to ensure that your goods arrive free from defects. However, should you receive faulty items or an incorrect delivery, please make sure you contact our customer service team as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after delivery. We will arrange for a free courier return service in such cases.
When a complaint is made an investigation of the product is carried out, in some cases we will send your complaint for further investigation to the supplier. Your views are highly valued, therefore we ask you to contact us to give us your opinions and express your concerns.