Under the Distance Selling Regulations you can cancel your order at any time 14 working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods. If you wish to cancel your order, please provide us with notice in writing to our customer service team here, by letter to NLY Scandinavia AB, Box 690, 50315 Borås, Sweden, or to email@example.com.
1. Fill in the return slip, specify return code 1-9 as well as quantity of the item/s you wish to return.
2. Enclose the return slip with the item/s you wish to return and in the same package that you received them in (this is not essential but recommended).
3. Attach the pre-printed freight label from UPS on your parcel. Call 08457-877-877 to schedule a UPS pick-up of your package* or leave your package at your closest UPS access point.
4. Nelly.com will charge you £5 for the return freight upon receiving your return (does not apply for complaints).
5. When we have received and registered your returned item/s in their original condition, we will process your refund.
* UPS collects parcels during the day and cannot guarantee an exact pick-up time. Please provide an address where you are available daytime.
This return policy does not affect your statutory rights.
The goods must be sent back to us in good condition, in their original box and well packaged within 14 days after you received your package. For other questions regarding returns and complaints, please contact our customer service team.
Our finance department will release the money back into your account within 24 hours of receiving your return. This money will usually be received within 2-3 banking days, but can take up to 6 banking days until it is available on your account.
If you have used a gift card/Nelly discount points, the money will be refunded to the value of the item. This can take up to 48 hours.
It usually takes 2 weeks from the time you sent your return to when you receive your refund. In exceptional cases it can take up to 30 days to receive your refund.
We try to ensure that your goods arrive free from defects. However, should you receive faulty items or an incorrect delivery, please make sure you contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can arrange for a free courier return service for you.
When a complaint is made an investigation of the product is carried out, in some cases we will send your complaint for further investigation to the supplier.
NLY is entitled to charge the Customer a fee of £14 if the package is not retrieved.