We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide us to be distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
Use of your personal data
- Provide you with the information, goods and services offered through our website, for billing and order fulfilment.
- Administer your account with us
- Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users
- identify visitors to our website, carry out research on our users demographics and tracking of sales data
- Send you information you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes.
Communication & Marketing
Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by writing to you by email with details of other products, and services, or competitions or charitable fundraising. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data that we may hold or process about you. You have the right to inform us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please write to us at NLY Scandinavia AB, Customer Service, Lundbygatan 1, 506 30 Borås, Sweden.
We place great importance on the security of all sensitive information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you
- we store your personal data on secure servers; payment details are encrypted using SSL technology. You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the website whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information whether because you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
Third party sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.